• Graduate / Diploma or MBA HR with 1 year of experience Preferred.
• Excellent Communication... Read More Skills.
• Should have done technical and commercial recruitments.
• Should have handled people administration process and housekeeping management.
• Should have exposure to purchase process for office / business matters.
• Should have exposure to handling HR statutory and legal vendors.
• Experienced of working in IT industry preferred
• Handling Entire Recruitment cycle, Joining Process, Employee Induction, HR
• Payroll and Administration.
• Documenting HR processes
• Taking care of office infrastructure in IT, Civil Matters and entire housekeeping.
• Admin procurement of Sundry Items for Business Purposes.
• Handling employee and office infrastructure insurance process end to end.
• Taking care of vendor services and payments.
• Handling HR and Business statutory and legal vendors.
• Housekeeping services, Security services, F&B operations, Maintenance of Cafeteria.
• Maintaining Leave & Attendance record.
• Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
• Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
• Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
• Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Enter Your Details
કરિયર અને પરિવારનું પર્ફેક્ટ મેનેજમેન્ટ શીખવતી મારી બહેનપણી દિવ્ય શ્રી