Work with internal stakeholders to translate business requirements into CRM solutions.
• Work... Read More with client leadership, end users and IT staff to identify, design and configure CRM solutions.
• Review existing systems and identify upgrade, maintenance, patching requirements.
• Create buy-in for the systems vision both internally and with key external partners.
• Take leadership of a plan to integrate our Dynamics CRM system with a work order system.
• Lead the review process for new account system software.
• Act as the most senior business systems owner on agile software scrums.
• Integration of other systems to meet business needs.
As a Digital Project Manager you take pride in delivering multiple websites on time, in budget and... Read More to exceptional quality. You are a dynamic leader and will be involved throughout the project lifecycle, from estimating, project initiation, through planning and control to implementation. You will be working on exciting and sometimes challenging projects alongside an award winning team of industry specialists, developers, account managers and designers. The role therefore provides extensive opportunities for you to grow and develop your career.
1.Management and execution of varying webcasts for our corporate clients.
2.Managing all elements... Read More of the webcast production process directly with clients end to end, including the build of webcast players, booking of audio/visual production, site visits, coordinating content delivery and event production, live broadcasting and recording of webcasts, reporting and quality assurance.
3.Deliver consistently high levels of customer service to our clients.
4.Work closely with the Head of Webcasting to ensure that a seamless service is provided to our clients.
5.Designing and creating bespoke webcast players, using CSS. Some travel overseas may be required.
Take responsibility for ensuring that all websites we build and service are of an excellent... Read More standard of quality, at all times following the Srijani build standards and quality processes
• To tirelessly promote the importance of quality in all that we do and act as an internal quality ambassador for our clients
1.Ensure issues are resolved within SLA
2.Ensuring we have a staffed 20/5 Operations center to... Read More support our global organization. On-call is not acceptable
3.Ownership of the deployment of product upgrades.
4.Ensuring appropriate practices are followed for change management, asset management, patch management
5.Ensure our processes meet our Quality and Security Accreditations
To take a holistic view of the product range to ensure that all aspects of the product offering are considered not just functionality such as security, availability, performance
To closely analyze our NPS results ensuring feedback is used to input into future process improvements